Tuesday 26 April 2011

Walk In Interview : MAS Steward

Yes maybe its sound odd, I do want to become a successful steward, maybe the head of steward.  It is one of my target career that I dream of since I went to Sarawak past 3 years.  I do believe I have the patience and interest to be a steward.  As far the qualifications needed, I thing I can make it maybe I can get hired.  But who knew, it depends on rezeki and the guts I bring for that day.  It is my first interview, and I hope I will do well and please pray for the best of me could shine that day.  I really hope it is my rite decision to start working at this early stage.  Yes I already 20 and still studying for Office Management & Technology in Perak,  and I really hope by taking this decision I can help and support my parents.  Please pray for me this is the best way to sort of the problem that we already face for years.  

A lot of people say become a steward is a tough job because you need to cope with different kinds of genders even orientations, for me yes it is a tough job but it is also a challenge from God and I'm sure I can handle it well.  Insya-Allah.  

WHY I LOVE TO BECOME A STEWARD 
  •  Love to travel around the world
  • Based on experience I have the potential and I really good in hospitality
  • Someone who loves to explore different cultures
  • Love to meet new people
  • To gain new experience






No comments:

Post a Comment